Lancôme Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick - REVIEW + SWATCHES

Hey Everyone!

Today I wanted to share a review of the Lancôme  Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick. I have four shades: Beige Vintage, Energy Peach, Magic Orange and Red'y in 5. I have collected these over time and been testing these for a bit now. Thank you Shoppers Drugmart's point system haha!

I initially saw these featured on Allana Davison's YouTube channel. She was raving about them and they looked so beautiful. I know these are a relatively recent launch but I think they should be available in most places now.




Lancôme Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick 

Shades from Left to Right: Energy Peach, Red'y in 5, Magic Orange, Beige Vintage





Shades:* description from Sephora's website

Energy Peach 272


"Peach Nude"

Beige Vintage 270 


"Beige Nude"

Magic Orange 186


"Vivid Orange"

Red'y in 5 189


"Fiery Warm Red"

SWATCHES


From Left to Right: 
Energy Peach, Beige Vintage, Magic Orange, Red'y in 5


APPLICATOR


Shade: Magic Orange 






Pros:
  • flattering soft matte finish
  • not streaky
  • applicator dispenses perfect amount of product 
  • light-weight formula
  • highly pigmented
  • moisturizing 
  • easy to apply
  • packaging - cute and travel friendly
  • Price - $29 CDN 
    •  In comparison to other liquid lipsticks, this is decently priced. As well, this will last you a long time as you need very little per application
  • Scent - light vanilla scent 
    • very pleasant and subtle
  • does not leave awkward white line in the center of the lips
  • nice shade selection to flatter almost everyone skin tone and colour preferences
Cons:
  • more shades needed
    • hopefully they add more to the collection
  • need to shake these to mix these properly 
    • can be inconvenient to some people 
  • if using on a client, cannot apply directly from applicator 

Overall, I recommend this product! To be honest, I think these are my favourite new matte liquid lipsticks!! My fave shades so far are Beige Vintage and Magic Orange. I would recommend these to anyone who loves highly pigmented lip products with a matte finish. This is perfect for summer, as it is light weight and is available in bold shades. As well, if you deal with dry lips, these are moisturizing and do not accentuate dry skin. They work perfectly on their own or with other lip products, such as lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss. Also, I love how Red'y in 5 does not need a lip liner to stay in place! If you have tried them, what are your thoughts and/or fave shades? Let me know! 



You can purchase these from:
Sephora
Lancôme Canada
Hudson's Bay
Shoppers Drugmart beautyBOUTIQUE
London Drugs
Ulta
Nordstrom



Hannah, xo


Previous blog post here!


*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)
Twitter

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

Popular Posts